Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Goodbye America!

I gotta be quick about this (taking off rather shortly), but now that the stress of school and finals is over, my New Zealand trip is really exciting! I've planned on not being bored on the 13 hour flight with music, a book, sleeping, and watching whatever movies they have and eating (also have to make sure I move around since the ankles will really swell!). This first week will be exciting stuff - zorbing, bungee jumping, black water rafting (basically rafting in caves with glowworms), and then all family rest of the time. I can't wait... this has been way too long. From the shy girl with a unibrow and boy's clothing to the outgoing and adventurous me... time to show my family that change :)

1 comment:

  1. You'd best write me while you're down there! You said you would! :)

    Be safe, kiwi-bird!

    ReplyDelete