Monday, April 19, 2010

Progresso and Campbell Unite!

Wow, seriously? It's been a tad over a month since I've last written on here! Sorry for the lousy upkeep, but I've been uber-busy with two jobs, school, exercising, and last but definitely not least, MOVING!! I can officially say I'm moving out of San Jose, though I'm still in the neighboring town of 40,000 people called Campbell. The title is just my ironic way of stating that I'm "progressing" forward, and what better way than to use rival soup company's names?

I've been independent mostly for about 2 1/2 years, so it'll be interesting having to adjust to 2 new roommates (which shouldn't be a big deal, as I generally get along with everyone I meet and as long as I do my part and communicate, all is well, right?). The best part about my adjustment? I'm moving from a 200 sq. ft (yes, not a typo!) to a spacious master bedroom with a walk-in closet! The swimming pool/hot tub, awesome fitness center with a movie rental box, big laundry room, and no creepy neighbors will be an outstanding bonus too. I feel this will be a positive experience for me, and I'm much closer to where I need to be in terms of transportation: cycling is still my favorite way to get around town.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really looking forward to seeing what changes come about in your life due to this move. You're really moving forward, and this is a super good thing for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moving Up! Great news!

    ReplyDelete